Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Going Green With Furniture



Personally, I am always trying to find and dream-up new ideas for "green" ideas. I just love searching-out and trying these innovative ideas for lessening our carbon footprint and putting us back into harmony with nature.

Recently, a friend and I were talking about where our biggest wastes were -- in terms of natural resources. As it turns out, cheap furniture is one of the biggest wastes in the retail industry. This article really made me open my eyes, and see that  -- even though I consider myself a naturalist, and try to reduce waste in every corner of my life -- I too have been wasting resources by throwing out old furniture and replacing it with another cheap replacement.

Read the entire article here, or on the Fremont Furniture Co. blog online.

No comments:

Post a Comment